1. Oct 6: Understanding the legal, administrative & financial documentation needed to truly have your affairs in order
2. Oct 13: Medical & philosophical decision-making part 1: when there's no "what-ifs"
3. Oct 20: Medical & philosophical decision-making part 2: planning for sudden serious illness or incapacitation
4. Oct 27: Disposition & ceremony planning: understanding the decisions beyond cremation or burial
5. Nov 3: The "most important paperwork": Don't forget the emotional heirlooms.
Planning for any of life's transitions isn't something that comes easily. But anyone who has experienced a sudden loss or even an unexpected temporary incapacitation knows that not having a plan in place makes something that's already hard seem nearly impossible. Join CBC columnist Christa Ovenell (AKA Death's Apprentice) in this engaging, enlightening series designed to help you think about, talk about, and plan for life's ONLY certainty. She'll even help you plan for life's myriad uncertainties, too.
During the workshops, Christa will introduce the Four Pillars of Holistic Advance Care Planning:
· Legal, Administrative, & Financial documentation
· Medical & Philosophical decision-making (2 sessions)
· Disposition & Ceremony planning
· The "Most Important Paperwork": from love-notes to legacy projects
Every session is accompanied by fillable PDF worksheets which--once completed--will provide a roadmap to see you and those you love through all life's journeys.